After attending college 39 years ago, Don married Laurie his wife and started a small contracting business. With consistent increasing success Don expanded his business to include many commercial projects, while growing his reputation of excellence. By adding his son, Colby, 5 years ago, Don’s desire is to continue in general contracting for many more years. This will insure longevity and continuation in San Antonio and surrounding areas. He plans to be around for a long time.
Over 10 years of on site management Colby has learned what quality and excellence is all about. He has excellent communication skills with subcontractors, owners and city officials. He is on site and reliable. Unlike other on site management Colby is there for any problems or questions that may arise. Colby has grown up under the supervision and watchful eye of both his father and employer.
Don always contracts with insured and bonded subcontractors. He is committed to hiring quality subcontractors to achieve the highest quality work. Through many years of developing working relationships he know and trusts each of his subcontractors to complete each job with quality that each and every client is entitled to.
Code of Ethics
Don Harris and his team have had over 37 years of experience in general contracting. He is committing to quality, honesty and integrity. In order to achieve his high customer satisfaction he always follows the rules below:
- Accurately bids jobs from the ground up
- Plans and Schedules each detail of the project in accordance with Architects, subcontractors and
- City Services and Developers
- Plans and maintains these schedules
- High quality control in adherence to building codes and inspections
- Constant contact and consulting with customers achieving success and satisfaction from customers
- Final walk through and completed punch list resulting in clients satisfaction and future referrals
Design and Build Process
- Learn your needs and desires, set up initial consultation with design team and have an initial consultation .
- Meet to discuss project feasibility, designing concerns, ideas and budgeting. We listen to your needs, wants and desires and also interpret needs into solutions that are creative, functional and aesthetically pleasing. Our team may advice you on how to be more cost effective
- Our team prepares detailed plans and specifications for your approval.
- Final design
- You make selections, i.e. selecting cabinets. Paint, flooring design is refined considering elevations. Overall budgets and allowance communications ensures questions are answered. Expectations are met and project remains on schedule and on budget.
Pre-construction meeting for final review of plans and specifications. Updates given on progress to answer any questions. Once the project is complete, do walk thru and answer any questions. Final step assures your satisfaction and another satisfied lifetime customer.